Monday, October 8, 2012

C2H: Halloween Themed TV Episodes Part 1

Continuing the Countdown to Halloween this month I want to recount my favorite Halloween themed TV episodes!! I'm going to split this post into 2 parts because I just couldn't narrow it down to 5. So this post will be my top 5 episodes that shows more appropriate for kids and later on in the week I will posting Part 2 which will be more adult appropriate episodes. So here's my top 5 for kids in no particular order:


Family Matters "Dog Day Halloween" Season 2 Episode 7
Steve and Laura get held hostage in a bank on Halloween. Urkel tries to save Laura from the robber. Need I say more? Hilarious, classic Urkel. Family Matters had a lot of Halloween episodes but this one was my favorite. It's available on Amazon and iTunes. 


Alf "Some Enchanted Evening" Season 2 Episode 6
Was anyone else a huge fan of Alf besides me? Season 2 had a great Halloween episode called Some Enchanted Evening. In this episode Alf becomes involved in the family's Halloween party. You can watch this episode for free in a lot of places. Hulu, Xfinity, and Amazon Prime.


Home Improvement "The Haunting of Taylor House" Season 2 Episode 6
Home Improvement features a lot of Halloween episodes. They had one practically every season and I loved them all so it was very hard to narrow it down to just one! But I chose the Season 2 episode Haunting of Taylor House. Tim and Al make the house a haunted house for Halloween. I don't think the HI shows are available anywhere online but they still air on TV all the time. If you check, you can still see the Halloween episodes from time to time. 


The Cosby Show "Halloween" Season 2 Episode 6
In this Cosby Show Halloween episode Vanessa throws a party and Cliff dresses up and takes Rudy trick or treating. There's also a great Cosby Show Halloween episode called "Cliff's Mistake" and it's just as good as this one. You can watch this episode on Hulu Plus.


Roseanne
Ok so I tried but there is no way I could pick a favorite Roseanne Halloween episode. They are all great!! Roseanne had a Halloween episode every season except for the first and the last and they are all hilarious!! The Roseanne Halloween episodes are so popular they released them on a special edition DVD together and Nick at Nite usually does a Roseanne Halloween marathon every year! Roseanne comes on TV all the time on several channels so it's not hard to catch the Halloween episodes.



So there's my 5 of my top 10 Halloween themed tv episodes!! I will have part 2 up soon!!

If you have another Halloween episode you like that I haven't listed here please leave it in the comments below! I'm always looking for new ones to watch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...